Team and D/S Events - AMF Saxon Lanes, St. Paul.
Women's State Tournament Contact Info:
For Reservations Contact Sherri Hoheisel
Ph (320) 468-2991 Fax (320) 468-2991
MN State USBC Women’s Championships
27672 213th St Pierz, MN 56364
2019 Tournament News and Notes
1. The Unity Pin is an OPTIONAL fun event for your team, pins are awarded during your team event. If your team would like to be considered for the Unity Pin each player on the team must be dressed in attire meeting the requirements. Requirements are: Shirts logos/designs MUST match. Jeans, skirts or slacks MUST be the same color for entire team.
2. Doubles/Singles Event - All 6 games will be rolled on the same pair of lanes, no changing of lanes between these events.
3. Confirmation letters will be mailed to team captain, along with hotel lodging list.
4. DRESS CODE: No halter tops, midriff blouses, spaghetti straps, daisy duke shorts, short shorts or short skirts. SKORTS!! No daisy duke skorts... skort length should be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee.
5. One check or credit card for payment per entry.
6. PLEASE.......... have your entire team checked in for their squad 30 - 45 minutes ahead of start time so sub changes and 10 pin average adjustments can be made in time for the squad. Many times we'll start our squads early if everyone has checked in so PLEASE be courteous and be on time.
Fairfield Inn Link - https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msprv-fairfield-inn-and-suites-minneapolis-st-paul-roseville/ Group code - S30